Monday, October 21, 2013

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jayson Seaver.  I'm a BI (Business Intelligence) developer.  I use the Microsoft BI Stack, and I've done quite a bit of web-searching in my career to help me figure out what I'm doing.  I appreciate how well we are able to communicate with one another through blogs, forums, and articles.  Much of what I call "experience" has come from reading some stranger's blog or forum post--and then a lot of trial and error.  In that spirit, I wish to now post my own thoughts and knowledge in the things that I'm learning.  My hope is that someone may find my articles useful.  In addition, writing my thoughts down, in a way to teach someone else, has the greatest impact on my ability to learn and retain new things. Here's to my new BI Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment